Bespoke Exam Banner Pack
Our Bespoke Exam Banner Mixed Pack contains three banners:
- 1 x Exam Pull-Up Banners
- 1 x No Mobile Phone Pull-Up Banner
- 1 x Warning to Candidates Pull-Up Banner
This package enables for each banner to be designed to your school branding. Our team of designs will craft each banner to your requirements so that there is complete uniformity across every banner.
You can upload your school brand guidelines to enable us to design them to the correct specifications.
So what’s included for this low price:
- 3 x Premium Banner Stand with snap clip top rail (not stuck on with tape) and two twist out feet
- Free artwork and digital proof
- Full colour printed banners – 850mm x 2000mm and print finish of high quality
- Lay-flat material (no curly sides to the banner)
- Anti-scratch finish with no lamination required
- Premium carry cases
- One (1) Month Manufacturers Warranty
Please Note: You are still required to display the official JCQ posters in line with JCQ guidance, this is not a replacement to the posters.
We have three different Banner Stand options available, Standard, Deluxe and Deluxe+
Standard (£69.99) – Our most affordable pull-up banner, simple design and quality materials make it the perfect display.
Deluxe (£79.99) – A heavy-duty banner stand, delivers strong presence and durability at a great price.
Deluxe+ (£109.99) – More robust than the Deluxe banner stand, it has superb build quality allowing it to be used repeatedly.
When uploading your logo/crest you have up to 1gb file on our systems. If you need more than 1gb then please send by Clicking Here.
Please try to supply your logo/crest in one of the following formats:
- .EPS – the best option for print
- .AI – best option for print
- .PDF – needs to be a large/high-quality PDF version
- .PNG – needs to be a large/high-quality PNG version
- .JPEG – needs to be a large/high-quality JPEG version
We cannot use logos/crests supplied in a word document or other desktop publishing file. We need a graphic file to be able to print at the required size and resolution. A vector is the best option as this can be scaled to any size without losing quality. If you do not have a vector then please upload a high-quality alternative.
If you need to talk to us about this please call us 0333 050 3421 or email email@example.com, we are more than happy to have a look at your logo/crest before you place an order with us and advice if this will be adequate for print.
What if you don’t have the right file, can you still order?
Yes, there are a few options available. We offer a vectorisation service if you do not have a logo/crest in a high enough quality, prices start from just £5.00 depending on the complexity of your logo/crest.
OR we can just add your school name instead of your logo to make it personal.