JCQ Warning to Candidates Banner
£69.99 – £109.99
JCQ’s Warning to Candidates Poster
Don’t let students say they didn’t see the JCQ signs. Place our Warning to Candidates Pull-Up Banner at the entrances to your exam hall and at two meters tall they have no excuses! This banner has the JCQ wording on it and has been reproduced with their permission.
Ideal for indoor use as they are lightweight and quick to erect. No tools required and no sticky tape or tack. With it’s two feet to keep it stable it can be used in heavy footfall areas.
So what’s included for this low price:
- Premium Banner Stand with snap clip top rail (not stuck on with tape) and twist out feet
- Free artwork and digital proof
- Full colour printed banner – 850mm x 2000mm and print finish of high quality
- Lay-flat material (no curly sides to the banner)
- Anti-scratch finish with no lamination required
- Premium carry case
- One (1) Month Manufacturers Warranty (see ‘Warranty’ tab for full details)
We have three different Banner Stand options available, Standard, Deluxe and Deluxe+
Standard (£69.99) – Our most affordable pull-up banner, simple design and quality materials make it the perfect display.
Deluxe (£79.99) – A heavy-duty banner stand, delivers strong presence and durability at a great price.
Deluxe+ (£109.99) – More robust than the Deluxe banner stand, it has superb build quality allowing it to be used repeatedly.
When uploading your logo/crest you have up to 1gb file on our systems. If you need more than 1gb then please send by Clicking Here.
Please try to supply your logo/crest in one of the following formats:
- .EPS – the best option for print
- .AI – best option for print
- .PDF – needs to be a large/high-quality PDF version
- .PNG – needs to be a large/high-quality PNG version
- .JPEG – needs to be a large/high-quality JPEG version
We cannot use logos/crests supplied in a word document or other desktop publishing file. We need a graphic file to be able to print at the required size and resolution. A vector is the best option as this can be scaled to any size without losing quality. If you do not have a vector then please upload a high-quality alternative.
If you need to talk to us about this please call us 0333 050 3421 or email email@example.com, we are more than happy to have a look at your logo/crest before you place an order with us and advice if this will be adequate for print.
What if you don’t have the right file, can you still order?
Yes, there are a few options available. We offer a vectorisation service if you do not have a logo/crest in a high enough quality, prices start from just £5.00 depending on the complexity of your logo/crest.
OR we can just add your school name instead of your logo to make it personal.