Congratulations! PVC Banner
Just £2.99 per sq. ft.
Made to measure (in ft) we can create a PVC Banner for any size space (over 20ft wide please contact us for prices). Ideal for indoor and outdoor use our PVC Banners are digitally printed onto top-grade heavyweight 510gsm PVC, which is B1 fire rated. All banners are also completed with hems and eyelets every 610mm (2ft) approx and are evenly spaced across the banner. We only use solvent inks, so our prints are fade-resistant, scratch-resistant and weatherproof.
Our fully customisable design lets you change the colours, text, fonts and add your school crest at no additional cost. So you can use these anywhere and have different messages on each one if you wish.
So what’s included for this low price:
- Fully customised full-colour PVC Banner
- Made to your size requirements in ft
- Fully Hemmed and eyelets every 610mm (2ft) approx and are evenly spaced across the banner
- Solvent ink print so our prints are fade-resistant, scratch-resistant and weatherproof
When uploading your logo/crest you have up to 1gb file on our systems. If you need more than 1gb then please send by Clicking Here.
Please try to supply your logo/crest in one of the following formats:
- .EPS – the best option for print
- .AI – best option for print
- .PDF – needs to be a large/high-quality PDF version
- .PNG – needs to be a large/high-quality PNG version
- .JPEG – needs to be a large/high-quality JPEG version
We cannot use logos/crests supplied in a word document or other desktop publishing file. We need a graphic file to be able to print at the required size and resolution. A vector is the best option as this can be scaled to any size without losing quality. If you do not have a vector then please upload a high-quality alternative.
If you need to talk to us about this please call us 0333 050 3421 or email email@example.com, we are more than happy to have a look at your logo/crest before you place an order with us and advice if this will be adequate for print.
What if you don’t have the right file, can you still order?
Yes, there are a few options available. We offer a vectorisation service if you do not have a logo/crest in a high enough quality, prices start from just £5.00 depending on the complexity of your logo/crest.
OR we can just add your school name instead of your logo to make it personal.