Exam Banner Pro Pack
The Exam Banner Pro Pack contains four banners, an A Frame and a SAVING!
4 x Exam Pull-Up Banners
The original and our best selling banner. This premium banner comes with full colour printed graphics on high-quality PVC which makes it tear-resistant and easy to wipe clean. Standing at two meters tall and 850mm wide it’s a great way to inform students, staff and visitors, that an exam is taking place.
1 x A2 A-Frame Exam Sign
Ideal for indoor and outdoor use, our A Frame Signs come in two sizes and make an ideal way to alert everyone to exams taking place across your site. With waterproof prints and made from anodised aluminium there is no problem with leaving it outside.
So what’s included for this low price:
- 4 x Premium Banner Stand with snap clip top rail (not stuck on with tape) and two twist out feet
- Free artwork and digital proof
- Full colour printed banners – 850mm x 2000mm and print finish of high quality
- Lay-flat material (no curly sides to the banner)
- Anti-scratch finish with no lamination required
- Premium carry cases
- One (1) Month Manufacturers Warranty
- A2 sizes with quality waterproof posters.
- Aluminium profiles open by hand and snap shut under spring tension.
- Anti-glare covers provided.
- Anodised aluminium will not rust through.
- Safety features: chromed rounded corners, two locking hinges to help create stability & anti-slip feet.
Please Note: You are still required to display the official JCQ poster in line with JCQ guidance, this is not a replacement to the posters.
Turnaround Time is the time it takes to print, make, package and delivery your order. Time scales quoted are from the approval of artwork.
Different products have different time scales, please see the table below for more information.
|Pull-Up Banners||4-5 working days||2-3 working days (+£2 per banner)||1-2 working days (+£5 per banner)|
|PVC Banners||3-4 working days||2-3 working days (+£2 per banner)||N/A|
|A Frames||4-5 working days||3-4 working days (+£2.50 per A Frame)||N/A|
|Flex Signs||4-5 working days||N/A||N/A|
|Pavement Signs||4-5 working days||N/A||N/A|
|Feather Flags||6-7 working days||4-5 working days (+£8 per flag)||N/A|
When uploading your logo/crest you have up to 1gb file on our systems. If you need more than 1gb then please send by Clicking Here.
Please try to supply your logo/crest in one of the following formats:
- .EPS – the best option for print
- .AI – best option for print
- .PDF – needs to be a large/high-quality PDF version
- .PNG – needs to be a large/high-quality PNG version
- .JPEG – needs to be a large/high-quality JPEG version
We cannot use logos/crests supplied in a word document or other desktop publishing file. We need a graphic file to be able to print at the required size and resolution. A vector is the best option as this can be scaled to any size without losing quality. If you do not have a vector then please upload a high-quality alternative.
If you need to talk to us about this please call us 0333 050 3421 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, we are more than happy to have a look at your logo/crest before you place an order with us and advice if this will be adequate for print.
What if you don’t have the right file, can you still order?
Yes, there are a few options available. We offer a vectorisation service if you do not have a logo/crest in a high enough quality, prices start from just £5.00 depending on the complexity of your logo/crest.
OR we can just add your school name instead of your logo to make it personal.